Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Agreement
Use Of Website
Editing, Deleting And Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
Links To Other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites which are not created, owned or operated by PREMIERE GETAWAY. PREMIERE GETAWAY is not responsible for the content; accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to use these links you will leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. PREMIERE GETAWAY does not make any representations about third-party Web sites; or any information, other products or materials found there; or any results that may be obtained from using them.
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED AT AND ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PREMIERE GETAWAY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THIS OR ANY SUCH OTHER WEB SITES.THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED AT AND ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, VIRUSES, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
Limitation Of Liability
PREMIERE GETAWAY aggregate liability for damages claimed under this agreement and arising out of PREMIERE GETAWAY performance of services hereunder shall be limited to the total purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PREMIERE GETAWAY BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED AT OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, PREMIERE GETAWAY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGE FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER OR NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF PREMIERE GETAWAY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, ARISING UNDER STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN PREMIERE GETAWAY AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PREMIERE GETAWAY THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Site is administered by PREMIERE GETAWAY at its offices in India and is subject to the laws of the India. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India in relation to any dispute relating to this Agreement. PREMIERE GETAWAY makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside India, and access to them from territories where there contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
Not Legal Advice
Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney- client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
All material available on this web site is protected by copyright laws. Distribution of the material from the Web Site, for commercial purposes is prohibited. "The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks or its affiliates or third party licensors". Domestic and International copyright and Trademark laws protect the entire Contents of the Site. You are expressly prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Site including text, graphics, code and/or software.
PREMIERE GETAWAY reserves the right to revise, amend or modify our TERMS policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted here.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time. The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators. You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site. You also acknowledge that through this Site, Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
• If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
• Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
• Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
• Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
• If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
• You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
• Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
• By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
• Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
• Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
• No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
• If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
• The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
• These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Mumbai, India.